Thursday, October 3, 2013

New Videos Here, 31 Days of Halloween on My Tumblr, and Upcoming Events

Well, I have alot of new things for you guys :)

First, here is some footage from the Indie Gathering International Film Festival and Horror Realm:

THE INDIE GATHERING



HORROR REALM



Check out my new video interviews with the guys of MOFA and the lovely Tiffany Shepis at the Entertainment's Underworld Webzine Blog.

I also have interviewed Gravely MacCabre of Castle Blood for a Halloween article I wrote for the webzine, Ravenous Monster.  Here are some highlighted snippets from the interview and the written article will be on the RavMon webzine this month.



I'm also doing my 31 Days of Halloween at my Tumblr where I will post a Halloween Photo there each day in October.  Check out Days 1 and 2!

I also have a couple more events coming up so check out the Events section soon.  :)

Thanks all,
Tiffany

No comments: