Thursday, September 20, 2012

Horror Realm this Weekend in Pittsburgh, PA!

Hey everyone!

Here is a little of what's going on with us at Horror Realm this weekend where I and other awesome people are guests!

Friday the 21st- At 4pm, a film I'm in titled "Fetish Dolls Die Laughing" will be screened
                           At 10:30pm the Horror Cabaret begins and we are the second act performing a short set

Sat the 22nd & Sunday the 23rd-  I will be at my table all weekend along with doing some video interviews for my webzine.  Also, the trailer for "Driving Nowhere" will play at some point.

Check out more of the festivities at the Horror Realm Website and come meet me, Michael Varrati, Doug Bradley, Amy Lynn Best, Mark Tierno, Kyra Schon, Brian O'Halloran, and other awesome people in the industry!

No comments: