Thursday, June 28, 2012

Healthcare Reform?

Whelp, if in 10 years there needs to be an underground cartel for natural medicines (98% of what I use), that's where I'll be.

Meaning I don't go to doctors (save for something like broken bones) and don't intend to start. I've taken care of 99% of ailments on my own for the last almost decade and I'm fine. More fine than I was when I was going to doctors. In fact, I had a couple experiences that where almost downright debilitating and I have no intention of going back to that. I admit that I'm still learning about the ruling and what it all means for people like me, but I'll be damned if I'm going to give up something that has helped me for years instead of going to something that probably could have either killed or handicapped me a long time ago. This isn't necessarily a bitch about me having to 'pay for other people,' it's more of a what happens to our choices...

If anyone has any thoughts or knows what it would mean? I'm open to hearing.

No comments: